Beer is the oldest recorded recipe in the world. Throughout its long history, it has made its way around the world, with different cultures developing new types of beer, and enhancing the brewing process. For International Beer Day, August 6, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is partnering with Cervecería Mandala for a tasting and food experience to showcase a variety of craft beer.
“International Beer Day is celebrated to bring the world together by enjoying the beers of all nations and gathering with friends,” said Héctor Vázquez del Mercado, general director of Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort.
Edgar Ruiz, Eddie Alvarez, and Rafael Ruiz from Cervecería Mandala will showcase five of their brews:
- Gold Fish (Golden Ale 4.7%), the pale ale of the house
- Frida (Jamaica Red Ale 4.0%), ale with a hint of sweet hibiscus
- Mantra (Belgian Blonde 4.2%), a light and refreshing blonde
- Onix (Stout 6.8%), stout beer with coffee and cacao flavored malts
- Sunshine (Hefeweizen 4.0%), German-style light wheat beer
The cost is $20 per guest and includes beer tasting and food, with entertainment by Summer Band. The event will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. on the La Maria terrace, and is open to the general public.