Valentine’s Day is certainly one of the busiest times for area restaurants! In addition to lovers dining out, in Mexico the very ample “Día del Amor y de la Amistad” (Day of Love and Friendship) invites amigos and familia to enjoy February 14th together. If you’re looking to take in one of Puerto Peñasco’s great restaurants on Valentine’s Day, here are some tips and specials, and as always – reservations are recommended. This is by no means a complete list of all the city has to offer, but we hope this will help in wowing your Valentine!
* For those getting an early start on Valentine’s Day, Pane e Vino will be having “Steak Night” on Wed., Feb. 11th Contact Luca to check available reservations for Steak Night, as well as for Valentine’s Day – where Luca promises a special menu: email@example.com (638)105-7455
* New! Mariachis & Tequila opening on February 13th along “Rodeo Drive” curios market – Chef Ramón, fomerly of La Cocina de Ramón, has teamed up with master craftsman David Orihuela, to offer the first full-scale restaurant along the popular shopping strip. Be sure to share the love as they open up this new endeavor!
* Chef Mickey’s in Plaza del Sol (Blvd. Fremont) will be offering a special Valentine’s Day Menu with soup or salad, and free dessert included plus free champagne while it lasts. Prices range from $25 to $30 per person Reservations strongly suggested: 388 9500 Chef Mickey
* Max’s Restaurant (across from Peñasco del Sol) and Sonoran Grill (@ Sonoran Spa) will be celebrating Valentine’s Day by offering $15 US bottles of wine. Saturday / Valentine’s Day special @ Max’s – Chateaubriand for 2 $24 US Reservations encouraged @ Max’s: 383 1101 Sonoran Grill: 382 8089 (For more info, reservations generally not taken)
* Beach Bum in the Malecón will be enlivening the night of the 14th with Salsa & Rock by Los Hijos de Mauricio – not to mention their dinner specials. 388 9750
* Catered dinner more your style? E&E Productions featuring Eddie Wharez of Diseños Casa y Jardín, along with Erick Plata, will help cater your romantic dinner as well as set the ambiance with romantic lighting, music, and even set up dinner under a seaside gazebo setting. Information: 638 113 0538
Other top Valentine’s Day spots!
Kaffeehaus (on the way to Old Port) [breakfast/lunch]
Giuseppi’s (Blvd. Fremont) [breakfast/lunch]
Citrón at Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort: Three-course dinner $25 US per person – Live music with dancing! Reservations: Email: Citron@laspalomasresort.net Tel: 108 1051
Latitude 31 12 pm – 8 pm firstname.lastname@example.org 383-4311 *Reservations strongly encouraged*
Pink Cadillac in the Mirador 383-5880
Don Julio’s on Blvd. Fremont 638 109 8661
Bacanora Grill (on the way to Old Port / near docks) Selection of Valentine’s Day Menus – Reservations: 109 7235
Capone’s Seafood & Pizzeria – Information: 388 6737
Mare Blu (At the Reef) Reservations 383-0605 Valentine’s Day – Chef’s special menu plus live music
La Casa del Capitan – Can’t help but fall in love with this view! 383 5698
Sushi Sun on Calle 13 – Valentine’s Day specials & discounts 383-2772
Miguel’s at Peñasco del Sol Hotel – Offering romantic three-course dinner on the beach, plus bottle of wine
Puesta del Sol at Playa Bonita Resort
El Tapeo Wine Bar @ Laos Mar Best Western (next to Playa Bonita) 638 380 5017
Blue Marlin – El Marlin Azul (in Old Port)