The Club Golf Course at Islas del Mar (formerly Laguna del Mar) is a Jack Nicklaus signature course and absolutely awe inspiring in its design and layout. The course is surrounded by pristine salt water lagoons abounding with wildlife. Scenery enveloping the course includes the “Cerro Prieto” mountain and the marvelous Sea of Cortés. The Islas del Mar golf course is both challenging and fun. The club house offers beverage service both on the course and on the terrace. Although small, there is also a golf shop to meet all your basic needs.
Luis Alan Arevalo / Golf Director
Advance reservation suggested:
Tel: (638) 383-0032 email: email@example.com
* Opens 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. (Tuesday – Sunday)
* Closed on Mondays.
* Green Fee includes: golf cart, and tax.
* Ask for special group and private tournament rates.
Public 18 holes $50.00 usd
9 holes $35.00 usd
Juniors 18 holes $15.00 usd (16 and under)
Wednesdays Special : Play 18 holes for only $ 36.00 usd
Senior Sundays: Play 18 holes for only $ 36.00 usd (65 and older)
Through February HAPPY HOUR: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
Golf lessons: $50 (9 holes golf round included)
Follow us on facebook: http://fb.com/theclubgolfcourse
Specials from our restaurant The Crane:
* Taco Wednesday (fish tacos) $5 per order.
* Chilaquiles Thursdays! 2 X 1 on chilaquiles from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
* Birthday Friday! it’s your B’day? your (personal) tab is on the house.
* Sunday Brunch: Adults $13 usd, Kids $7 usd.