In marking the 87th anniversary of the founding of Puerto Peñasco, the XXI City Administration of Puerto Peñasco through the Office of Civic and Cultural Affairs invites the community to participate in the small format visual exhibition “Mi Peñasquito.” Entries for “Mi Peñasquito” will be accepted at the Office of Civic and Cultural Affairs through July 8th, next to the Public Library across from City Hall.
- Participants may enter up to five pieces
- Format of work should not surpass 5” x 5” (inches)
- The theme, technique, and support regarding the work must be based on Puerto Peñasco’s present or past history
- A sticker on the back of the work must indicate: Name of artist, title of work, technique and measurements
- Work must be presented exhibition ready to be displayed at the Office of Civic and Cultural Affairs and the Benito Juarez Public Library
- For any questions, comments, or suggestions, contact the Office of Civic and Cultural Affairs
Deadline for entries: Tuesday, July 8, 2014