Tequila has been ordered, fireworks arrive next week, guitars are packed and beer will be iced down in just about two weeks. We’re ready! Are you??
• Discounted advance tickets are on sale now at www.circusmexicus.net but will end WEDNESDAY JUNE 9TH. Event tickets will be available online and at the door beginning THURSDAY JUNE 10TH. VIP tickets are almost sold out.
• Bring your confirmation either printed out or on your phone and present your QR code with an ID to Will Call to receive your wristband. For Will Call schedules, go to www.circusmexicus.net and scroll down the Details page. If you bought Student priced tickets, please have your Student come to Will Call or give you their ID to present.
• Leave as early as you can! Unfortunately, Border entry hours continue to be 6am – 8pm going north and south. Expect a line in both lanes to enter Mexico so do yourself a favor and depart as early as possible to minimize your time in line and maximize your fun.
• Yes, bring your mask. While restrictions have decreased (no more curfew by the way!) in Puerto Peñasco, masks are required to enter all establishments along with a temperature check and squirt of hand sanitizer as of May 25th. Even if vaccinated, please stay patient as Puerto Penasco is doing its best to protect its citizens. Masks can be removed as soon as you find a place to sit or stand.
• Want to save time in line and save cash for tacos? Pre-paid drink tickets will be for sale at Will Call using cash or credit and will save you time at any of the cantinas Friday or Saturday nights. Worried you might have a few tickets left after Saturday night? No problem, drink tickets will be honored all day and night on Sunday at Banditos.
• Also while at Will Call, say hi to Lisa who is back for her 13th year raising money for Penasco charities with the Shake, Raffle and Roll fundraiser. Enter to win custom art, jewelry, tickets to upcoming shows (did somebody say Pinetop?) a chance to introduce RCPM on stage Saturday night and many more.
• RCPM always gets asked at the last minute, “What should I bring?” Here’s the short list. Water, hydration packets, sunscreen, B12, a bottle of Cancion, cocktails for the condo, snacks for the fridge, cash for band merch and a beach chair for Friday and Saturday night shows at the main stage.
• Lastly, sealed water, chairs and blankets will be allowed Friday and Saturday nights but all other beverages, fireworks or weapons will not.
• Still looking for a place to stay? We told you to jump on it weeks ago but if you didn’t, see what’s left at www.laspalomasresort.net, www.cometorockypoint.com, www.vrbo.com and www.airbnb.com among others. And www.RVshare.com in Phoenix and Tucson to rent RV’s and stay at either Playa Bonita RV Park or The Reef RV Park, both on Sandy Beach.