300 million peso credit approved for Puerto Peñasco

By José Antonio Pérez

Along with approval of the Puerto Peñasco Income Budget, the Sonora state Congress authorized a 300 million peso credit at a term of up to three hundred months.  Mayor Ernesto “Kiko” Munro detailed these resources will be put towards restructuring municipal public debt, as well as four public investment projects, including the construction or purchase of a desalination plant; acquisition of property and construction of a new city land fill following closure of the current site; as well as paving and equipping of an industrial park.

For the 2019 fiscal year, according to the Income Budget Law for the municipality of Puerto Peñasco, collections are expected to top $609,181,374 pesos, requiring greater collection efforts. Of this, 45% correspond to municipal income, while the remaining 55% comes from federal contributions and holdings.


Comments

comments

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply