Social Development Office Holds Eye Clinic

The Municipal Office on Social Development launched an eye clinic on January 14th at the Community Center in Colonia Obrera with goals of seeing approximately 250 people.

Arturo Félix Gastélum, Director of Social Development, explained this was made possible through an investment along the lines of $175,000 pesos, with 60% coming from the Federal level through the 2014 Habitat program and the remaining 40% from the local administration.

On the first day, detailed Félix Gastélum, they tended to 80 people and next week would continue in the area of Nueva Esperanza on Wednesday and Thursday, Jan. 21st & 22nd.

Comments

comments

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply