The XXI Municipal Administration, in coordination with the Municipal Women’s Institute, calls on the community in general to participate in selecting local women for their outstanding work in benefit of Puerto Peñasco via activities of great social impact, according to the following basis:
- Nominations may be for women who carry out activities in:
- Education (present or retired teachers, promoters, etc.)
- Health (Doctors, nurses, health promoters, Health Service, etc.)
- Social Assistance (Social workers, Family counselors, etc.)
- Cultural Promotion (artists from diverse backgrounds, promoters, artisans, instructors, journalists, communications, etc.)
- Family Development (mothers who promote family unity, family leaders, women working on family values, etc.)
- Athletic Background (athletes, coaches, promoters, etc.)
- Professional-Business Background (Business leaders, women who develop productive projects, professionals, etc.)
- Nominations should include nominee’s résúme and a postal size photograph.
- Nominations accepted from Feb. 3 – 17, 2014 at the Municipal Women’s Institute located on Ave. Sinaloa and Ruiz Cortinez, inside the DIF facilities or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected judging panel will be made up of municipal authorities and members from the community.
- Awards will be given within celebration of International Women’ Day, to be held on Friday, March 7, 2014.
- Award will consist of recognitions certificates for each of the areas, as well as public recognition of the work, both through press and radio.
- Anything not outlined herein will be resolved by the Selection Committee.